FHA loans make getting a mortgage easy
- Do you need less stringent qualification and credit requirements?
- Is your down payment or home equity less than 20%?
- Do you have an FHA Loan and want to save money with an easy and fast FHA Streamline refinance?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, an FHA Loan may be right for you! The easiest way to qualify for refinancing or home buying, an FHA Loan gives you a government-insured loan with flexible choices
FHA loan qualification requirements
- Credit scores as low as 580 or lower may qualify
- Refinance up to 97.75% of your primary home’s value
- Buy a home with as little as 3.5% down (primary home)
How an FHA loan works
- Your actual payment will vary based on your situation and the current interest rates when you apply
- Pay your mortgage at any time without pre-payment penalties
- 30-, 25-, 20- and 15-year terms are all available with fixed rates
- FHA 203K loans provide options for homes that need work
Better Financing Options for Manufactured Homes
- With today’s stringent lending standards, FHA loans give more flexible options in financing your manufactured home (purchase or refinance)